1. Information We collect
You can browse this website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself (e.g., name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information or date of birth). Personally identifiable information is not collected through this website and thus is not shared with third party persons or entities. Because we do not collect personally identifiable information through this website, there is no process for users of the site to review or edit such information. If you access the website through a mobile device, certain browsing information may be automatically shared with carriers, operating systems and platforms.
3. your choices
This website is for general information and education purposes, and it does not send notifications to you.
4. cookies and tracking technologies
A few additional important things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (e.g., cookies, HTML-5 stored technologies):
- We offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
- We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
- With your prior consent as obtained through your use of this website, we use tracking technologies.
You also may encounter tracking technologies from third-parties on certain pages of the websites that we do not control and have not authorized.
5. notice to california residents
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals for California Residents:
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how The Center for Innovative GYN Care responds to “Do Not Track” browser settings. The Center for Innovative GYN Care does not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been adopted. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is generally accepted.
7. your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the following rights:
- Right to access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Information and, if necessary, provide you with a copy of such Personal Information.
- Right to rectification: If the Personal Information we process is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request to have it rectified.
- Right to deletion: You may, under certain circumstances, ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data. Such circumstances may arise where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable).
- Right to restrict processing: You can, under certain circumstances, ask us to 'block' the processing of Personal Information. Such circumstances may arise where you contest the accuracy of that Personal Information or you object to us.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the Personal Data you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
- Right to object: You may, under certain circumstances, ask us to stop processing your Personal Information.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your Personal Information, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Right to complain: If you have a concern about any aspect of our practices regarding the processing of Personal Information, You can report it to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may send an email to email@example.com
8. retention of your information
When you visit The Center for Innovative GYN Care and Innovations Surgery Center Website(s) and use our Services, we retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the information is collected and in compliance with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation. When determining the relevant retention periods, we will take into account factors including:
- legal obligation(s) under the applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time, for example, accounting obligations;
- statute of limitations under applicable law,
- (potential) disputes; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant national data protection regulators.
Otherwise, we securely erase your information once this is no longer needed for the purposes for which the information is collected.
9. effective date
GYNSurgeryInfo.org (“the website”) and the website’s information and resources are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice for the care that patients receive from their healthcare providers. Such information and resources are provided on the website only for general informational purposes, are not a form of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment, and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Individuals visiting the website should always seek the advice of their physician or other qualified health provider with any questions they may have regarding a medical condition. Individuals should not ignore professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something they have read on the website. Our website is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Center for Innovative GYN Care reserves all rights as to its images, trademarks, service marks and copyrights. Reproduction in whole or in part of such images, marks and/or copyrights is prohibited without advance written permission obtained from the CEO of The Center for Innovative GYN Care.
The Center for Innovative GYN Care, Innovations Surgery Center, P.C. and its suppliers or vendors are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly resulting from use of the website or any information or resources contained on or accessible through the site. We make no express or implied warranties, including but not limited as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or use, title or non-infringement. A website cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Individuals’ use of the site is subject to all additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the site. The website may contain certain links to third party websites. The Center for Innovative Gyn Care and Innovations Surgery Center, P.C do not control, and are not responsible or liable for, the privacy practices or content found on these sites. You should check those websites’ privacy notice and policies for the websites you choose to visit. Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience, and any access, use or submission to such sites is at your sole risk.
Individuals who visit the website, including the information, services, products, materials and any other resources contained or linked thereon, are using them solely at their own risk. We do not recommend or endorse any third party specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the website. The website seeks to provide individuals with various sources of information, including from third parties and government agencies, to facilitate education and improved communication by individuals with their healthcare providers of choice. The opinions, if any, expressed by The Center for Innovative GYN Care and/or Innovations Surgery Center, P.C. on the website are made in good faith, without malice, and are based on our personal knowledge and/or review of medical information.
Testimonials or statements made by any person(s) within this site are not a guarantee as to outcomes. Examples of treatment outcomes in this website are not intended to convey and warranty, either express or implied, as to outcomes, promises, or benefits from treatment. Every patient is treated on a case-by-case basis. The content of this site is not a substitute for medical advice, care or evaluation by a medical professional.
Individuals who choose to email The Center for Innovative GYN Care should not include any confidential personal information and should never include a Social Security Number, date of birth or any insurance/financial information. The Internet is not absolutely secure, and the email system used at The Center for Innovative GYN Care is not encrypted. The features of “Ask a Question” and “Book a Consult” are provided as a courtesy for individuals to initiate conversation with The Center for Innovative GYN Care. Contacting us through these features is not intended to create, and does not create, a new patient relationship with The Center for Innovative GYN Care and/or Innovations Surgery Center, P.C.
Newsletters are periodically emailed to current and former patients of The Center for Innovative GYN Care, as well as other individuals who have subscribed to receive them. Third party vendors, MailChimp & Pardot, stores the recipients’ first and last names and their email addresses in order to send the electronic newsletter. Newsletter recipients can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of the email. If you would like to subscribe to receive this newsletter, please visit The Center for Innovative GYN Care’s website at https://innovativegyn.com and click on the “Get in Touch” button on the right side of the screen.
hipAa Notice of privacy practices
Thank you. We hope you find the GYNSurgeryInfo.org helpful and convenient to use as an educational resource.